Visit Our Dentists to Relieve Dental Anxiety in Sandy & West Valley
Do you have to coax your child into the dentist’s office? If you’d like help relieving dental anxiety so your child can get the care they need, contact Dentistry for Children to visit our dentists in Sandy or West Valley, Utah.
Dr. Erik Rooklidge and associates only treat children, so not only do we know how to help them feel comfortable, we love doing it! To make your child’s visit as stress-free as possible, we have equipped our offices with:
- Sedation if your child needs extra help relaxing
- Fun amenities to set your child at ease
- A compassionate dental team dedicated to providing gentle care
- Advanced, kid-friendly technology to ensure their treatment goes smoothly
Call us today to schedule a relaxing, stress-free appointment for your child.
Make Your Child’s Visit Fun & Productive
Going to the dentist isn’t most kids’ idea of fun, but our amenities make their visits feel more like a friendly play date. Our offices feature:
- TVs mounted in every care room so that your child can enjoy a movie while we work
- Video game systems for your kids to play with in the reception area
- Playhouses for your children to feel at home in
We have also invested in state-of-the-art dental technology to make treatments more precise and pleasant:
- A Solea® CO2 laser, which simultaneously numbs the tooth and removes decay so we can perform a tooth filling shot-free
- Digital X-rays, which allow us to get a clear view of your child’s mouth with a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays
Sedation Helps Calm Anxious Kids
To provide quality dental care for children, we have assembled a calming, soothing team specially trained to treat their needs.
While children enjoy visiting our caring team and kid-centered office, sometimes a reassuring voice and comfort options aren’t enough to relieve dental anxiety. If this is the case, we offer three child-safe forms of dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation with laughing gas
- Oral conscious sedation in a tasty drink form
- IV sedation if your child is especially nervous or anxious
We’ll be happy to discuss each option in detail with you so you can decide which one will work best for your child’s needs.
Treat your kids to gentle, skilled dental care — contact Dentistry for Children today for help relieving dental anxiety.