Put your trust in Dentistry for Children and rest assured that your kids’ pearly whites are in the good hands of Dr. Erik Rooklidge and our other talented dentists!
- Adam Bushell, DDS
- Erik Rooklidge, DDS
- Mark Ward, DDS
- Meet the Team
- Tour Our Office
- Why Choose Us?
Regardless of whether you visit our dental office in Sandy, Utah, or our dental office in West Valley, Utah, you can expect the same quality care and kid-friendly atmosphere.
Pediatric Dentistry Services for Patients 1 Year Old to 18 Years Old
Caring for teeth and mouths that are still growing and changing requires great skill and experience. That’s why we have completed extensive training in providing dental care for kids at Dentistry for Children.
Because every patient has unique needs and smile goals, we provide a wide range of children’s dental services, including:
- Pediatric dentistry and family dentistry, including help with thumb-sucking
- Dental sedation options to help relieve your child’s dental anxiety
- Restorative dentistry services to repair or replace damaged teeth, ranging from tooth-colored fillings to full-mouth reconstruction options
- Cosmetic dentistry services to improve the look of your child’s smile
- Emergency dentistry care available 24/7
Kid-Friendly Atmosphere, Comfort Options
When you and your child arrive, our calming, soothing team will greet you with warm smiles and take the time to get to know your kids. This allows us to improve your care and encourages your child to trust us and form a positive association with the dentist for years to come.
To make the visit more pleasant — even fun! — we provide amenities to entertain your children, including:
- Video game systems
- TVs in every care room for watching movies
Your comfort is our priority. If there’s anything we can do to improve your visit, please let us know!
If you’ve been looking for a highly skilled dental team to care for your children’s smiles, call Dentistry for Children today. You can also use our online form to schedule or ask questions!