Treat Your Kids to Gentle Pediatric Dentistry in Sandy & West Valley, Utah
If you’ve been searching for the perfect dentist for your kids, you’ve found it at Dentistry for Children. All of our dentists have completed extensive training in pediatric dentistry, including Dr. Erik Rooklidge, a board-certified pediatric dentist. Our high-quality care will:
- Uncover oral problems quickly to aid in successful treatment
- Set you and your child at ease with accurate, thorough communication
- Help prevent long-term smile damage and potential embarrassment
- Teach your child the basics of good oral hygiene to help them maintain a healthy smile
Whether you visit our Sandy location or our West Valley location in Utah, we will provide the best care possible for your children to keep their smiles healthy and beautiful. Call us today to schedule appointments for your little ones.
Your Young Ones Will Love Our Kid-Friendly Dentist Office
We understand that your children may be less than excited about seeing the dentist. That’s we offer several fun amenities to help relax and entertain them, including:
- Playhouses in our reception area
- Video game systems to play on while waiting to see our team
- TVs mounted in every care room for watching movies while we work
Unlike many other dental offices, our locations specifically cater to children. Compared to the stuffiness we adults are used to at dentist offices, the atmosphere we create at Dentistry for Children is fun and kid-friendly!
If all that isn’t enough to put your little ones at ease, we can also help relieve dental anxiety with dental sedation options, including:
- Inhaled sedation with kid-safe laughing gas
- FDA-approved oral conscious sedation in drink form
- IV sedation for our deepest level of relaxation
We understand that it takes only one bad experience for your child to develop dental anxiety, so we do everything we can to help relax anxious kids and provide them the professional care they need to keep smiling brightly.
Rely on Our Expert, Comfortable Care
Unlike many other dental offices, Dentistry for Children exclusively focuses on caring for patients ranging from a year old to 18 years old. This allows us to provide the most appropriate care for teeth and mouths that are still developing and changing. With our help, your child’s smile can grow into a healthy, gorgeous adult smile!
Our calming team is thoroughly trained in providing compassionate, professional care for your little ones. Whether you’re scheduling your child’s first dental visit or your teenager needs a more complex restorative dentistry procedure like a full-mouth reconstruction, we have care options for you! With our help, your kids will love going to the dentist!
Your kids deserve the best care possible. Contact Dentistry for Children today to schedule pediatric dentistry services for the youngest members of your family.